Sun, Mar 20|
Ducati | Carrera Track Day 20th March 2022
Ducati Emirates and our partner Carrera Eyewear are excited to bring you track riding experience filled with motorcycle track riding, Ducati & Carrera products display, adrenaline and fun with friends. All the brands are welcome. Bring on the action!
Time & Location
Mar 20, 2022, 10:30 AM – 5:00 PM GMT+4
Dubai Autodrome, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Rd - Motor City - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
About The Event
Ducati Emirates in partnership with Carrera Eyewear are happy to bring you a motorcycle track experience day on Sunday, 20th March 2022 at Dubai Autodrome. All motorcycle brands are welcome. Riders will be split into 3 groups, each group will be riding 4 track sessions total (20min - 20min - 15min - 15min) total of 70 minutes of track time for each group. Circuit configuration will be National Circuit.
Ducati & MV Agusta owners entrance fee 630 AED, owners of all other brands 735 AED (prices are VAT included). Price includes refreshments for all riders. Visitors & spectators entrance is free.
- 10:30am - 11:55am mandatory registration & motorcycle technical check for all the riders
- 12:00pm - mandatory safety briefing for all riders
- 1:00pm - 4:30pm track sessions
- 5:00pm - event end
In order to participate in the event, your motorcycle must be in perfect condition, we will be scrutinizing all the motorcycles to make sure they are safe to go on the track. Please be aware that we can't fix your motorcycle in case we will find any issue on it during technical inspection. Please keep this in mind as we don't want you to be disappointed in case you won't be allowed to ride on the track due to the not suitable condition of your motorcycle. We will be checking the following:
- tyres must be in good condition (minimum 2mm thread for road tyres, max 3 year old!), slick tyres are allowed
- absolutely no oil or other fluids fluid leaks (coolant, brake fluid, petrol)
- brake pads must have sufficient thickness, brake disc must be in good condition
- tires must be in good condition (minimum 2mm thread for road tires, max 3 year old!), slick tyres are allowed
- no loose body parts / foot-pegs / seat / fuel tank etc.
- the chain must have correct tension and front & rear sprockets must be in good condition
- mirrors have to be folded or taped
- brake & clutch levers must be operating perfectly (make sure you don't have old brake fluid or air in the system)
- handlebars must be properly fixed
Apart from your motorcycle, you will need to bring your full-face helmet (safety homologated), motorcycle leather riding gear (one-piece suit or jacket & trousers that zips together), high motorcycle boots, long motorcycle gloves. Back protector is highly recommended.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
+AED 30.00 VAT
This option is ONLY for the riders who will ride their Ducati or MV Agusta motorcycle at the track.
+AED 30.00 VAT0
MV Agusta owners.
+AED 30.00 VAT
This option is ONLY for the riders who will ride their MV Agusta motorcycle at the track.
+AED 30.00 VAT0
+AED 35.00 VAT
This booking is for all riders who will ride other motorcycle brands than MV Agusta or Ducati on track.
+AED 35.00 VAT0