Sat, Apr 23|
Yas Marina Circuit (South Circuit)
Yas Marina Track Night 23rd April 2022
Time & Location
Apr 23, 5:30 PM – Apr 24, 12:30 AM
Yas Marina Circuit (South Circuit), Yas Marina Circuit - Yas Island - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
About The Event
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the late notice from the Yas Marina Circuit, the event will happen with minimum 45 riders registrations. In case the number of registered riders will be lower, the event will be postponed and new date announced. Payments will be only collected during the registration at Yas Marina Circuit. Please talk to your friends and let's make this event happen!
WHAT & WHEN: Motorcycle track experience night on Saturday, 23th April 2022 at Yas Marina Circuit. Circuit configuration will be South Circuit. All motorcycle brands are welcome. Riders will be split into 3 groups, each group will be riding 4 track sessions total (20min - 20min - 20min - 20min) total of 80 minutes of track time for each group.
Entrance fee: 630 AED prices are VAT included. Price includes refreshments for all riders. Visitors & spectators entrance is free.
- 5:30pm - 6:55pm mandatory registration & motorcycle technical check for all the riders
- 7:00pm - mandatory safety briefing for all riders
- 8:00pm - 12:00am track sessions
- 12:00am - event end
In order to participate in the event, your motorcycle must be in perfect condition, we will be scrutinizing all the motorcycles to make sure they are safe to go on the track. Please be aware that we can't fix your motorcycle in case we will find any issue on it during technical inspection. Please keep this in mind as we don't want you to be disappointed in case you won't be allowed to ride on the track due to the not suitable condition of your motorcycle. We will be checking the following:
- tyres must be in good condition (minimum 2mm thread for road tyres, max 3 year old!), slick tyres are allowed
- absolutely no oil or other fluids fluid leaks (coolant, brake fluid, petrol)
- brake pads must have sufficient thickness, brake disc must be in good condition
- tires must be in good condition (minimum 2mm thread for road tires, max 3 year old!), slick tyres are allowed
- no loose body parts / foot-pegs / seat / fuel tank etc.
- the chain must have correct tension and front & rear sprockets must be in good condition
- mirrors have to be folded or taped
- brake & clutch levers must be operating perfectly (make sure you don't have old brake fluid or air in the system)
- handlebars must be properly fixed
Apart from your motorcycle, you will need to bring your full-face helmet (safety homologated), motorcycle leather riding gear (one-piece suit or jacket & trousers that zips together), high motorcycle boots, long motorcycle gloves. Back protector is highly recommended.
We are looking forward to seeing you there!
Yas Marina South Circuit
+AED 30 VAT
+AED 30 VAT0